Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Lockdown Days in Istanbul

This blog page's aim is to tell of the today, and so to be able to give an idea for the future people, firstly. It may be these days are the most proper times to inform what human being had done for nature's advantage, for earth's benefit. It is also time to understand what humanity encounters after the consequences of its actions. In summary, today is a crucial time to understand what we can do for better future days, but it is also so hard to understand what is going on around while we are living in it at the same time.
(anonymous)
In this framework, I will try to explain how is a lockdown in my city, in Istanbul, Turkey. The government announced again there is a curfew this weekend in big cities. That is expected to be the last curfew, but I am not sure about that, though. The president also said that all restaurants, cafes, pubs will open next Monday. This means sickness is not decreasing, but economic worries are increasing. Let's tell about some daily routines. Our neighborhood kids are outside all the time from day to night. They are bicycling, running, playing. They are really having fun and I am so happy to see them for fun.

(anonymous)
The weather is so clean, the sky is shiny, trees are greener. People are required to wear masks, so it is so odd to see masked faces all around. If someone told me we would have to wear a mask to go outside, not a lot, only a few months ago, I would have said them it would be only a fiction movie. Today, while you are walking at the streets, markets, parks or while you are sitting somewhere you are required to wear a mask. The people you see around you seem very funny, but they also seem very strange.

I don't think humanity is understanding what is to be done for a better future even in these sickness days. There is some much story, image, event to write, but my mind is really confusing about where I should start or finish. Let's stop here, and see next Sunday.

(anonymous)

1 comment:

  1. We live in extraordinary days as people all over the world.I live in Izmir. Unfortunately, todays while walking in the street I see more people without a mask due to loosen measures. I have worried about this situation. While the infected people increasing day-to-day, we are facing the measures decreasing against to virus spread due to economic worries.

    ReplyDelete